I couldn’t find all of the ingredients I needed for real poke, BUT I at least found some limu or ogo, so I’m making Shoyu Ahi Poke with what I got! It’s my favorite kind of poke and better than what I can get here on the mainland 😂
Braddah Tatz: https://www.youtube.com/user/BraddahTatzEnt
Thanks for watching 💕
Please subscribe for more mukbang and cookbang videos!
Tweets by sunnysharde
– Cubed Ahi (yellowfin or bigeye tuna)
– Shoyu (I used Aloha shoyu)
– Limu/Ogo (if cannot find, just add your favorite seaweed)
– Ginger, grated
– Sweet Onion, sliced thinly
– Green Onion, sliced thinly
– Alaea salt (if cannot find, any sea salt should work)
– Sesame Oil
– Sesame Seeds
Mix all ingredients with your desired portions, serve over a bed of rice and furikake.