This video is definitely a personal one for the family. One of the reasons why I feel it’s important to share memories like this is to hopefully inspire you to continue to connect and communicate with your loved ones. Life is so short that we have to make the most of all our important relationships in our lives daily. I hope you enjoy.
Pumpkin Mochi Recipe:
2 cups milk (I used almond milk)
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree https://amzn.to/3MpJvu3
1 can (13.5 ounces) Coconut Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla https://amzn.to/3rQVcjO
1 box (16 ounces) mochiko flour https://amzn.to/3CUP4O1
2 cups granulated sugar (I used 1 1/4 C. sugar)
2 teaspoons baking powder https://amzn.to/3CvdJqJ
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1. In a mixing bowl mix together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and vanilla.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the dry ingredients: mochiko flour, sugar, baking powder and, salt.
3. Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
4. Lastly, add butter and stir again until well combined.
5. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture in pan and tap the pan to release any air bubbles.
6. Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
7. Let pan cool completely before cutting and enjoying.
If you want to get to know Reid and I a little better, check out our podcast:
I get my music from: Epidemic Sound. Check it out, today!
Check out our podcast!
The Hawaii Couple Podcast: https://linktr.ee/thehawaiicouple?fbc…
Check out my new blog and website!
Shop my amazon favorites here!
Subscribe and become a part of the Ohana!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Facebook:
Equipment used to film this video: (Amazon Affiliate Links)
Iphone Mount: https://amzn.to/3pFJCGt
Short Tripod: https://amzn.to/3xaItsY
Iphone Telepod: https://amzn.to/359IilS
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means I may earn a small commission if anyone purchases through them. This helps support my channel so I can continue to create videos for my YouTube family!