300g beef flank steak, ⅛ ‘’ thin slices
200g pineapple chunks
100g broccoli florets
1 carrot, sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1’’ pieces
3 green onions, sliced
60 ml soy sauce
2 tbsp sriracha
2 tbsp pineapple juice
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp minced garlic
½ tbsp minced ginger
¼ tsp pepper
1 tsp cornstarch
1. Whisk the Teriyaki Sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Remove 5 tbsp and add it to a bowl with the sliced beef. Massage to coat steak. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Heat a drizzle of vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Once hot, add pineapple and stir fry until caramelized, about 2 minutes; remove pineapple to a plate.
3. Heat 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil in the now empty skillet over high heat until very hot and sizzling. Add the beef to the wok in a single layer and sear for about 1 minute, flip over and cook for 1 more minute. Transfer beef to a large plate and cover.
4. To the now empty pan, heat one tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers. Stir fry until vegetables are crisp tender, about 2 minutes.
5. Return the beef and pineapple to the wok. Whisk the sauce to recombine then add to the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce is thickened, the beef is cooked and vegetables are crisp tender, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Stir in about half of the green onions.
Serve with rice and garnish with remaining green onions.